I swear, the whole day today was just a blend of enjoyment and disappointment. But since the day was too long, and I'm too tired and lazy already, I'll just enumerate all the things that's happened earlier.
- It's pay day, and a "third pay for the month" to boot. So I went to the bank to get me some cash and see if my money is growing. It is, and I'm happy.
- Then I went to see Indy Jones IV. It was okay but, compared to other Indy Jones movies, I'm disappointed.
- Went to Applebee's after the movie. Then glutted on Steak & Riblets with double order of Onion Rings on the side. I was full and happy again.
- After eating, I stopped by at Best Buy to get either a PS3 or a Blu-Ray player. But I kept running back and forth between the PS3 and Blu-Ray Player aisles. Ended up with nothing, and left the store unsatisfied.
- When I got home, I found my comics (Secret Invasion #2 and Uncanny X-Men #498) in the mailbox.
So, yeah, there you go. It was a long day, literally speaking. In a mixed bag of nuts kind of day too. But I did spend my day off real well.