3.31.2010

Hiatus and the Big List

For the next two weeks, I'm going to stay away from my computer and any other electronic devices (except for my cellphone). Hence, no blog updates until then.

I'm not doing this because of Lent, however. I don't believe that sacrificing what I love to do (gaming, listening to music) will save me a seat in heaven. Besides, Lent is almost over. The reason why I'm doing this is that I want to finish reading my back logs. I still have 17 books and graphic novels on my "unread items" list. I need to start crossing out some stuff on that list, and fast.

Also, when I get back from my hiatus, I'm going to start a list. The list will be similar to the "Best of [insert year here]" that I do annually. Except this is going to be bigger. Yeah, I will compile all of the things that I love in the past decade (2000 - 2009). I will also include other things like comics, anime and TV, not just games, music, books and movies. I know it's late but I love doing lists.

So, until then. Have fun in the next 2 weeks.

0 comments: