9.26.2006

Flavored Water?

Today, I tried to hit all hospitals with nuclear medicine facilities, hoping to find a job. The whole endeavor felt like a death march though. I visited six hospitals, encountered many difficult obstacles -mostly in the form of cretinous sentries wearing blue uniforms- and walked about, more or less than, ten miles. It's a good thing that the weather was good and the temperature was to my liking.

Nonetheless, I'm still human and the whole ordeal made me really thirsty. So I looked for a convinient store and found a CVS Pharmacy. I walked to their line of fridges and carefully examined each one for a cold bottled water. When I finally found the fridge full of bottled water, I immediately grabbed one and ran over to the counter. While I was on my way, I read the label and found out that it was strawberry flavored. So I went to put it back and looked for my water again, but couldn't find one -amidst the line of fruit flavored, vitamin enchanced, or diluted with ecstasy water. So I asked a salesman, and he replied: "Don't you like flavored water?" After that, I simply gave up and went out the store. While my throat and tongue was dry and parched, like the pussy of a virgin in comatose.

What's next? Nutritious Bottled Morning Urine?

But that's how it is, especially here in the states. Many people dislike pure water, and they only drink the flavored ones or sodas all throughout the day. Then by the time they're forty years old, they'll go to some third world countries and solicit for people who's willing to part with their kidneys. What, because are they afraid to die? That's one reason. But I always think they're too proud and afraid to accept the responsibilties and consequences spawned by their folly.

0 comments: