9.25.2005

RPG Spree

It's been months since the release of any decent RPG, and that is why I had the time to work with my module, Heroes and Renegades. But now two games are released, Fable: The Lost Chapters and Neverwinter Nights: Kingmaker. As a Best Buy Reward Zone member, I got them both for a reasonable price (50$ for both instead of $70).

Fable: The Lost Chapters is an extended version of a XBOX rpg, Fable, that was released a year ago. It's quite a good game though I'm a bit disappointed because it plays more like an action/adventure, with skill development, rather than a RPG. Nonetheless, the game is very enjoyable.

On the other hand, Neverwinter Nights: Kingmaker will put Neverwinter Nights back into its lifeline. Kingmaker is a premium module, which means it's not fan made. So far, I only played the first part but it seems the module is very well written.

Now that I have lot of games (I haven't finished Dungeon Siege II...yet) to occupy me, I don't know if can spare some time to work on my Neverwinter Nights Module. Also, I'll try to write a review for the three recent games, I have, sometime soon.

1 comments:

Badger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.