5.09.2006

Jade Empire: XBOX exclusive?

I never owned any console post-Nintendo era -that's right, I didn't even own a SNES. Although, sometimes, there comes a console exclusive game that'll make me wish for a console, and Jade Empire are one of those games. Fortunately, BioWare finally looks upon their starved PC followers and decided to release Jade Empire to PC!

This is great news indeed, not only that Jade Empire is coming to PC, XBOX gamers are also getting ripped with their exclusives. First it was with Fable, the much hyped XBOX "exclusive" game, which was also released on PC -with additional features I might add. Now, it's Jade Empire -also with additional features and much better graphics than XBOX.

If only Square Enix would do the same with Final Fantasy X, but I guess I'm asking too much.

0 comments: