8.26.2006

1st Annual Post

I didn't realize it but this Blog just got a year older last Thursday (8/24/2006). Originally named as the Mysartheron Project, instead of Radioactive Culture, my first intention -as written on my First Entry- when I created this blog was to record the development of my Neverwinter Nights module, Chronicles of Mysartheron, and something about music and PC gaming.

While most articles in this blog is still about music and PC gaming, I already stopped working with my Neverwinter Nights module because I really got busy with school and clinicals in the past year. In addition to the music and PC gaming, however, I also had posts about music, RPG, books, graphic novels, and even adult magazines.

Well that's that and I hope somebody enjoyed this blog, other than myself. May this year be more interesting than the last so I'd something to blog about.

0 comments: