2.06.2007

NWN 2 Patch 1.04

I just patched my Neverwinter Nights 2 to 1.04. I must say that, with the lastest patch, my game runs a bit smoother now. In addition, they also fixed some feats such as Practised Spellcaster, Manyshot, and Improved Rapid Shot. So now, with the fixed feats, I can tinker around and create interesting character types.

Speaking of character creation, I'll probably post some of my character ideas (for Neverwinter Nights 2) in here like what I did for X-Men: Legends II a couple months ago. That way, I'll have something to write about and keep this blog filled.

Also, if you've noticed, I've added a couple of features on my side bar. So now you'll be able to see all the latest games I'm playing, the current music I'm listening, and some books/comics I've recently read. Since I'm no web designer, I took me more than two hours to figure out how to add the images on the side bar. But all in all, I'm satisfied of how it looks.

0 comments: