2.13.2007

Warm Winter Fey

It's snowing hard since this morning, and this is probably the worst snowstorm I've experienced since moving here in the states. So my plans for this day -picking up a copy of the new Modest Mouse CD and a game expansion for Galactic Civilizations II- were all cancelled. Instead of going out and trudge through 8 inches of snow I just stayed home and searched for Katie Fey's picture to keep me warm.

Katie Fey, to those who aren't familiar with her, is a nude art model. A nude ART model, not some sleazy magazine centerfold, mind you. Her name besides, she really is a fey (fairylike or otherwordly) with that innoncent beauty and a perfect 10 natural body. But my limited vocabulary can't give a proper description that befits this girl. In order for you to understand what I'm talking about you need to check out this gallery. I assure you that those pictures really does warms the heart even in a cold winter day.

0 comments: