4.02.2008

April "To-Do" List

Here's my "To-Do" list for this month:

  • Write at least one music review.
  • Learn how to play a song.
  • Reach level 50 with my main character in World of Warcraft.
  • Finish reading The Ten-Cent Plague.
  • Finish working on my scale model.
Last month's "To-Do list:
  • Write at least one music review.
  • Learn how to play at least one song.
  • Reach level 40 with my main character in World of Warcraft.
  • Reach level 20 with my support characters in World of Warcraft.
  • Lower my brain age to 30 (my current brain age is 50).
  • Start working on my scale model.
  • Start reading a book.
  • Continue practicing alternate picking/string skipping until I can cleanly play at 150 bps.
Haven't done anything much last month. But I did started reading again and painted my scale model. Re-rolled a character on World of Warcraft and wasn't able to reach level 40. Scrapped my support characters as well because of limted play time.

0 comments: