10.09.2009

Five

I was planning to go out earlier to check out some decent headset to replace my current one. But the weather was just so dreary and cold that it made getting up from bed a bit harder than usual. So I decided to stay home instead and browsed the net for gaming headset reviews. But one thing lead to another, and before I knew it I was already checking out Direct2Drive's website.

Playing as a Rouge in Drakensang.

Apparently, Direct2Drive is celebrating their 5th Anniversary (who knew?) and their offering some of their PC games for as low as $5. It's quite an impressive list too (click here). There are a lot of good games to be had in there. Unfortunately, I already have those games. However, I did buy Drakensang: The Dark Eye, which is a newly released RPG. I haven't played it though...not yet, at least. So I can't recommend the game. But if you don't have any of the games on their list, then here are my top 5 recommendation, in order of importance:
  1. BioShock
  2. Civilization IV
  3. Company of Heroes
  4. World in Conflict
  5. Pirates
Enjoy!

Similar Posts:
Games of Fall 2009
A Steamy Affair
OnLive: Future of Gaming
Steaming Snow
A Flash of Armor

0 comments: