10.30.2006

Neverween Nights

Finally, the release of Neverwinter Nights 2, and a copy of it on my hands, is just one sleep away. I've been waiting for this game since it was announced two years ago. It's also at the good hands of Obsidian Entertainment (Knights of the Old Republic II), or should I say former Black Isle Studios (Fallout, Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gate). So I expect that the role-playing aspect of NWN 2 will surpass its predecessor. It's stability, however, I'm still not sure.

Happy Neverween!

Nevertheless, I'm prepared to face whatever bugs thrown at me, as long as the game is still playable of course. I already upgraded my graphics drivers, uninstalled the old NWN game to free some space, defragged my PC, and cleaned the registry. I even tricked out my wallpaper to celebrate the release of the game and Halloween.

0 comments: