1.03.2007

Twitching Eye

My left eye is continually twitching, and it slightly annoys me. It's probably caused by my "hectic" schedule and "strenuous" daily life as an unemployed nuclear medicine technologist. Come to think of it I've been straining my eye 19 hours each day, mostly reading, writing, or playing games. To prove my point, I laid out my daily schedule so you can judge for yourself wheter I'm using my ocular muscles too much.

08:00 am to 08:30 am - Preapare and eat breakfast.
08:30 am to 09:30 am - Watch CNN and local news.
09:30 am to 11:30 am - Surf web (look/apply jobs online,
check/send e-mail, RPG Watch, Friendster.)
11:30 am to 12:30 pm - Cook/Prepare and eat lunch.
12:30 pm to 12:45 pm - Take a shower/bath.
12:45 pm to 05:30 pm - Play PC games (Company of Heroes,
Neverwinter Nights 2, or X3 Reuninon)
05:30 pm to 06:30 pm - Cook/Prepare and eat dinner
06:30 pm to 03:00 am - Write blog, play more PC games,
or read a book ( currently reading The Baroque Cycle)

Well, that's about it, my daily schedule. Just one look at it and there's no doubt I've been punishing my eye, causing it to quiver. By the gods and all their mothers! I'm too predictable (and boring). I need to try out that thing called spontaneity sometime soon.

0 comments: