7.07.2007

Anime Action Figures

A couple days ago, when I was browsing for Nintendo DS Lite reviews, I came across the blog of Danny Choo. Before you ask, I don't have any idea of who the guy is but his blog is really cool. It covers many various topics but mainly Japan's pop culture. What I like most about his blog though is his reviews and photos of his female anime figure collection.

It's quite interesting, Danny Choo's collection, especially to a toy collector like me. Speaking of which, I haven't bought any action figure since Christmas 2004. So I might have to find a store that sells anime figures. Because, after seeing this blog, I just want to start my own collection. Spawn toys are really getting old and, while it's very detailed, it's not as colorful as anime figures.

0 comments: