7.08.2007

En"Lite"end

I finally got myself a Nintendo DS Lite (Onyx Version), and my thumbs are a little sore from playing it all afternoon long. I actually purchased my unit, along with Pokemon Pearl and Puzzle Quest, last Friday but wasn't able to fiddle around with it (because of work) until this morning. So far, It's really fun and addicting. I even had a hard time putting it down in order to write this entry.

My DS Lite and Games.

Since I don't have much alloted time for a proper review, because I want to get back to my games, I'll just give the bullet points.

My DS like(s):
  • Fast Charging Time - I charged it only for 3 hours.
  • Long Battery Life - 6 hours and counting, with screen brightness set on 2nd level.
  • Innovative and Fun Games - Both games I had are really different and addicting.
  • Sleek Design - It's small and light, and the Onyx version is really elegant and flashy.
My DS gripe(s):
  • Smudge & Scratch Factory - The Onyx version, like my Creative ZEN, is susceptible to scratches and smudges. If you look at my unit now, it's evident that I've been with it a lot since my fingerprints are all over.
So that's about it. As you can see, I have no problems with it except with the smudges and scratches. But a good case and a lot of microfiber wipes can remedy that. Now, let me get back to my gaming.

0 comments: