7.18.2007

E3 wrap and my wishlist

E3, the three-day "biggest" gaming convention, is over and the final wrap is crap. Space Siege was probably the only game announced, and no updates were given on games like Precursors, Dragon Age, Disciples III, or Aliens. So, yeah, the event was a lackluster. Still, I was able to update my games wishlist for this year.

  1. The Witcher (PC)
  2. Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (PC)
  3. BioShock (PC)
  4. Hellgate: London (PC)
  5. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (PC)
  6. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (DS)
  7. Heroes of Mana (DS)
  8. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
  9. The Orange Box (PC)
  10. Kings Bounty: The Legend (PC)
My list from earlier this year, didn't change that much. Except that Dragon Age, which won't see any light till next year or won't see any light at all, isn't on my list anymore. In addition, the list includes the expansions of Neverwinter Nights 2 and Company of Heroes (my top 2 games from last year). Moreover, there are DS games on my list now. I also decided to get The Orange Box because of Portal, a puzzle game that will be included in the box (along side Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Episode 1 & 2). I just hope I'll have to money to get all of these.

0 comments: