4.03.2009

A Threat to Peace

I'm not a big MMORPG fan or a big Star Wars fan. Normally, I don't follow any news related to both items. I am, however, a big BioWare fan. So when they unveiled their newest project, Star Wars: The Old Republic, a MMORPG based on the Star Wars universe, I was so flabbergasted and have been following any news regarding the game since last October.

So far, I'm impressed with BioWare's generosity to us anxious fans. They've been feeding us with snippets about the game's setting and story, teasing us by revealing the classes available in the game one at a time, and they've even teamed up with Dark Horse to give us a web-comic: Threat of Peace.

I really can't wait for this game. But, knowing BioWare's production value, it won't come out any time soon. When it does, however, it'll be so long World of Warcraft. If there's anything that can kill WoW, it's this game. After all, Star Wars is the mother of geekhood.

Similar Posts:
Direction to Naboo
Game Review: Mass Effect
My Top 10 PC Games

0 comments: