11.30.2007

Deus Ex 3 Announced!

I just stayed home today and -since something was wrong my internet connection earlier- put up the Christmas tree and the Nativity (which just shows we're half Christian and half pagan). It was almost an uneventful day until I got my internet back during the afternoon. So I browsed around some gaming websites and then boom: Eidos announced the development of Deus Ex 3.

Concept art for Deus Ex 3

Deus Ex probably sits in my top 3 games of all time, and the second in my top 30s. So you couldn't possibly imagine how flabbergasted I am with the announcement. I mainly love the Deus Ex franchise because of its dystopian, cyberpunk atmosphere that has lots of issues. And it looks like the the world of Deus Ex 3 is going to get even more fucked up. Just based on the picture above, post-humanism must be rampant and that they're feared. So they're starting to segregate them.

0 comments: