11.16.2009

Demo Monday: Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2 comes out tomorrow. I enjoyed the first game but I don't really want to spend some money right now. So I decided to try the demo first (which I think is only available on Steam and Xbox Live) to see if it's worth buying.

An entire campaign, entitled "The Parish", is available on the demo. The game is still a run and gun, much like its prequel. Although there are some new zombies here. I haven't seen most of their powers though because they're dead before they can attack me. Melee weapons are also available in the game. I finished one instance armed with nothing but a frying pan, and it was a lot of fun whacking zombies with it.

I'm skipping this game, however. Don't get me wrong, the game is a lot of fun. But there isn't enough changes to make me want to buy it. So, right now, I'll stick with the first game and wait for L4D2's price to drop. But if you haven't played the first L4D then, by all means, grab this game.

Similar Posts
Demo Monday: Arkham Asylum
Demo Monday: Zeno Clash
Demo Monday: Empire

0 comments: