11.14.2009

First Impressions: Dragon Age

Finally, after five long years of waiting, Dragon Age: Origins is installed on my PC. I've been playing it for more than a week now. But, since the game is really good, I had a hard time pulling myself away from it to write this. The main thing I love about the game is that your choices and actions doesn't dictate if you're going to be a good or an evil character, there's no moral compass in here, unlike in other BioWare RPGs. What you do in the game -your actions and choices- are mostly on the gray lines, which makes it really gritty, like The Witcher. The combat is pretty nice as well, and it reminds me a lot of Baldur's Gate. As of now, I'm really enjoying the game. Although I have yet to see the endgame before I decide it's better than Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Similar Posts:
First Impressions: Borderlands
The Draconian Hype Machine
First Impressions: Risen
First Impressions: Arkham Asylum
First Impressions: Champions Online

0 comments: