3.03.2008

The Art of Warcraft

I bought the World of Warcraft: Battle Chest last Friday. It's a pretty hefty package that includes the original game and the expansion. Plus two -almost- useless strategy guides, three guest passes, and a brochure of Blizzard's product lineup for 2008. What's best though is that I got it for free. My Reward Zone points (for Best Buy) covered its cost.

Though I didn't had the time to play with it until today. But I've been playing the game for 14 hours now, non-stop (just stopped to blog about it). I started with a Human Paladin (you can check out his Armory profile here) on the Silver Hand realm, and I'm turning him into a shield expert, modeled after Captain America, of some sort. That's probably because I still got Cap in my system (after reading his omnibus).

Hopefully, I'd reach level 40, with my current character, by the end of the month. But in order to reach that, because of my work schedule, I may have to start eating here in my room. I may also need a urinal or, better yet, a catheter to eliminate the need for a washroom.

0 comments: