6.14.2008

Alien Entertainment Company

I accompanied my mom, earlier today, and we did a lot of housing upgrade stuff. We shopped for window well covers, visited a lot landscaping companies, and canvassed for privacy fences. While on our way home, just out of the blue, she decided to get her hair trimmed and stopped at the nearest hair salon. It's a good thing that the hair salon was located on a strip mall, or else I would've been dead bored. I strolled around the strip mall and one store, named Alien Entertainment Company, caught my eye. I looked inside through the window and saw toys upon toys.

Heaven.

When I went inside, it was like geek paradise. They've got all manners of action figures and collectibles. From DC Direct, Marvel Legends, Star Trek, Star Wars, Dr. Who, Lord of the Rings, they have them all. They also have a lot of anime figures, and at reasonable prices too. But it doesn't stop there they have boxes of back issue comics, cheap graphic novels, and DVDs. The only thing you need here is money to spend, and since this wasn't a planned visit, unfortunately, I didn't have any. But there will always be a next time.

0 comments: