6.17.2008

Wizard World Chicago

Since I couldn't afford the $200 ticket to Lollapalooza, I decided to go to other summer events here in Chicago. The Chicago Blues Festival was my first option but it's too late for me already. I didn't know they changed the dates and held it earlier this June. Next on my list is the Wizard World Chicago, a toy and comics convention. They, too, pushed the event earlier this year. Fortunately, I was able to secure an advance ticket (which will get me a loot bag) one day before the deadline.

I haven't been to any kind of geeky convention before. But I always wanted to go to Wizard World Chicago ever since. I just didn't had the time. So I'm really excited to be able to go this year. I'm saving up a bit of money just in case I see an awesome toy in the fare. I'm also hoping to catch some artists and writers of my favorite comics so I can have them signed and then graded by CGC. Well, I can't wait for it to happen already.

0 comments: