12.23.2009

Holiday Steam

It's the 23rd of December and all of my gifts are already wrapped, snuggled under the tree. But if you're a last minute shopper -like most people I know- and have a PC gamer in your Christmas List, then it's your lucky day because Steam just rolled out their holiday carpet and slashed their prices to a jaw-dropping low.

It's insane, really, because -during my entire gaming years- I haven't seen prices as low as these. There are a lot of good games as cheap as $10, some are even cheaper. So if your head is spinning because you can't decide what to buy from Steam's catalog, then here are my top 10 picks to help you out:

  • Grant Theft Auto IV
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • Braid
  • Defense Grid
  • Knights of the Old Republic
  • Torchlight
  • Freedom Force: Freedom Pack
  • World in Conflict: Complete Edition
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • Mirror's Edge
While the sale will end at January 3rd (which gives you plenty of time), some deals will only last for a day. So better head there now (click here) if you want to catch some good deals. As for me, I think I'm going to treat myself with The Witcher: Director's Cut and Braid.

Similar Posts:
Dark Deals
A Comparison Guide: Direct2Drive vs. Steam
A Steamy Affair
OnLive: Future of Gaming
Steaming Snow

0 comments: