12.03.2009

A Minotaurian Boxed Set

So I found myself drooling this morning when they unveiled the contents of the limited signed edition of Minotaur, which is The Pixies' boxed set, at Wired.



I love The Pixies. I especially love Doolittle, their second album. The band's guitarist, Joey Santiago, is also one of my music idols. Not only as an axe man, but as a Filipino musician who made it big in the world of rock music. So, yes, I really want this gorgeous boxed set. Unfortunately, the $495 price tag of this set -that is featured on the video- is just too steep for me. I think, I'll just settle for the $175 deluxe edition, which also includes all the awesome stuff from the limited edtion minus the gigantic art book and the band's autograph.

Anyways, if you haven't heard of The Pixies then you suck here's something extra for you:

"Here Comes Your Man" by The Pixies








Similar Posts:
Music Review: Sainthood
Album Review: No More Stories...
Album Review: Travels with Myself and Another
NOLAstalgia

0 comments: