1.11.2010

Another Year, Another Checklist

In conjunction to my resolutions post (which you can read here), I have decided to make a checklist of the things I want to this year in order to keep track of what I've accomplished. This idea was inspired by and borrowed from Julie Powell's blog, Julie/Julia Project, after watching the movie Julie & Julia. However, instead of cooking 536 recipes in 365 days, I have 251 game achievements to unlock, 41 character levels to reach and 90 books to read in less than a year.

Unlocked Game Achievements

  • Batman: Arkham Asylum - 29 out of 47
  • Fallout 3 - 3 out of 72
  • Dragon Age - 49 out of 87
  • Mass Effect 2 - 0 out of 50
  • Torchlight - 36 out of 62
  • Left 4 Dead 2 - 0 out of 50
Character Levels and Renown to Reach
  • Champions Online - 12 levels out of 40
  • Warhammer Online - 47 renown out of 60
Books to Read
  • Philip K. Dick novels 1 out of 46
  • Ernest Hemingway novels 0 out of 9
  • Back logs read 0 out of 20
  • New books read 0 out of 16
Looks like I'm going to lose a lot of sleep this year. So do you think I can do it? I think, no. I can only accomplish half ot it. I know, because I like to half-ass things.

Similar Posts
Just Another Resolution Post
Springing Forward
Re-Organization
Twitching Eye

2 comments:

Andrei Alba said...

last time i check, i am not yet done with reading my first novel read for the year. and it's now january 12. this is so unfair to me. haha.

i hope you can do all of that. believe in the power of your dream and survive...

Andrei Alba said...

well, yeah. how i wish i know how to play the guitar. i really want to make my words into music. and music into words.