10.27.2008

Apocalypse Tomorrow

Fallout 3 is finally coming out tomorrow, and the anticipation has left my veins all tangled up. As a huge fan of both Fallout 1 & 2, I also can't help but be anxious about Bethesda Software's take on my beloved game series. While I did love The Elder Scrolls series, I just don't think Bethsoft have "IT" to measure up to Black Isle Studios ingenuity when it comes to role-playing games. But I do hope I'm wrong.


A Fallout 101 video, for those who haven't played the game.

Anyways, GameTrailers has put a video entitled The Fallout Retrospective that covers the history of Fallout, starting from Wasteland to Fallout: The Brotherhood of Steel. Watching it was very nostalgic and reminded of my early PC RP'ing days. It also deadened my anxiety and anticipation, if only for a little while. For the newer generation, the Xbox 360 or PS3 generation, who wants to pick up Fallout 3 but has never played or seen the older games, the video also serves as a good and entertaining crash course of everything Fallout.

Similar Posts:
My Top 10 PC Games
Let the games begin!

1 comments:

lucas said...

just dropped by... :) i wish i could comment something related to this post...hehe!