12.03.2008

What is Alpha Protocol?

I know it's not time for my "Anticipated Games For 2009" list yet. But I'll fess up now that Alpha Protocol is going to be in that list. Especially after watching "What is Alpha Protocol?" -Obsidian's developer diary video- over at Gamespot, I just couldn't contain my excitement and not share it with you guys. So, come, watch this:


Nice, very nice. I always applaud and support RPG developers when they move out from the fantasy arena. Lately, we've seen a lot of them go in that direction (Mass Effect and Fallout 3). But a modern RPG, that's just a bold move. Oh, in case some of you don't know, Obsidian Entertainment are what's left of Black Isle Studios, creators of the Fallout franchise and other great games like the Baldur's Gate series.

Similar Posts:
Indie RPG Round Up
StarCrap II x 3 = None
Leonard's Demon
Games for 2008
Games for 2007

0 comments: