5.12.2009

Ame-Comi Wonder Woman

Ame-Comi Wonder Woman, much more barbaric and warlike with that loin cloth. (click to enlarge)

It's been almost a year since I got myself an action figure. So, since I had the extra cash, I decided to buy one. At first, I tried looking for those cool vinyl toys on the net. However, since they're really cool and really rare, most of them are very expensive. So my search ended up with this awesome Wonder Woman toy from DC Direct.

The action figure is part of the Ame-Comi series, which are heavily influenced by anime or manga. I really like the toy. The design is still pretty much Wonder Woman. Except that the loin cloth makes her even more warrior-like. I like this one much better than the Ame-Comi Catwoman that I have.

Similar Posts:
DC Direct: Toy Fair 2009
Toy Fair 2009
Mighty Mugg Wolverine
Vinyl Art Toys
Ame-Comi Catwoman

0 comments: