5.06.2009

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra Trailer


Finally, a trailer for G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra have been released. I've been waiting for its official trailer for a while now. But now that it's here, I don't know what to make of it. It looks visually pleasing but, as a G.I. Joe fan, I think the whole movie will terribly suck. I mean, accelerator armors? What's up with that? Now the Joes looks like they're bunch of Cobra Vipers. Don't get me started with the cast either.

I'm still gonna watch it though. Just because I'm a loyal G.I. Joe fan and all the female characters here are stunningly pretty.

Similar Posts:
Comics-to-Film Wishlist Pt.1
Comics-to-Film Wishlist Pt.2
Comapre & Contrast: Watchmen
Upcoming Comics-to-Films That I Want To See
Top 8 Films of 2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah... see?
Joes look like Cobra...
with the original animation often using Star Wars sound effects, I was thinking that Star Wars (the original trilogy anyway) was 1 of its inspirations, coz u see it in the pattern of the characters.... while the Joes look pretty basic military (with their non-laser, non-sci-fi realistic technology) against Cobra's (mech-level) technology

Skron said...

Yeah, man. I don't know why they need those armors. Joes always rely on their expertise. While Cobra are the ones who augment their stupid vipers with tech.