11.03.2008

First Impressions: Fallout 3


The most gruesome and enjoyable V.A.T.S.

I finally spent some quality time with the sequel of my favorite post-nuclear apocalyptic RPG, Fallout 3. I must say that I really had a hard putting it down just to write this entry. It's so much fun and enjoyable. From NPC interaction, combat with the V.A.T.S. (Vault Assisted Targeting System) and down to exploring "The Capital Wasteland". There's just so much to do in here. Although the whole feel of the original Fallout games is lost in this one. I sometimes feel I'm playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. rather than a Fallout game until I see Nuka-Cola bottles or worn-out 50's styled posters. Nonetheless, even though its not the kind of Fallout I used to know, this game is still awesome.

Similar Posts:
Apocalypse Now
Apocalypse Tomorrow
First Impressions: Spore
First Impressions: Mass Effect
First Impressions: Legend

5 comments:

lucas said...

hala, mate. hindi na daw available yung video? tsk tsk...

Skron said...

Yeah, I'm having trouble uploading my vid at YouTube. I just replaced the vid instead.

pusangkalye said...

mukhang di ako makarelate dito....do you have another blog na pwede ako siksik?keke

Skron said...

No, man, sorry. It's already hard for me to update this personal hobby blog of mine. So, I don't think I'd be able to start another blog sometime soon.

gillboard said...

can't wait to have my xbox fixed only for this!!! and gears of war 2!!! and fable 2!!!

shi...omai... dami ko na namiss!!!