1.07.2009

Lemon Chicken ala NDS

I finally had the time to play with my Personal Trainer: Cooking, today, and made some Lemon Chicken. This is probably the most useful game (or maybe it's an interactive cook book) ever developed. While most games will give you a little sense of accomplishment when you score high, save the princess, or complete a unique set of armor. Personal Trainer: Cooking gives you real skill and real food.

The Nintendo DS, a portable gaming system that would fit right in the kitchen.

The end result: A sloppy Lemon Chicken on a pink plate.

I had a lot of fun using it, or playing with it? It's simple and very easy to use. Although, since I tend to cut a little corners, I made a mistake with some measurements when I prepared the lemon sauce and it came out a little too tangy. But that's okay since we finished eating the whole plate for dinner. Looks like there still hope for my cooking after all.

Similar Posts:
Last Year's Leftovers
Frankincense, Gold and Myrrh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I made a mistake with some measurements when I prepared the lemon sauce and it came out a little too tangy."

Hahaha. Me, I'm just not a fan of lemon. Anything with lemon is ALWAYS too tangy for me. Except booze of course. haha

lucas said...

it's really cool that you cook. tamang kain lang ako eh..hehe! but anyway, that lemon chicken looks delicious :) yum yum :)...

till then. mr. chef...